- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag unflavored Pork Rinds
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 packets of Splenda
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar free egg nog syrup (optional)
- crumble pork rinds up until they resemble bread crumbs. Set aside. Beat eggs
- well and then mix with remaining ingredients and beat again. Add
- crushed pork rinds to the egg/cream mixture and allow to sit for approx
- 5 minutes. Mixture will thicken to a "gloppy" phase during this time.
- Meanwhile, heat skillet or griddle with batter or oil, and when hot,
- fry pancake style until golden brown on both sides. Serve with your
- favorite lowcarb sugar free maple syrup.
- Extremely important note;
- The pork rinds must be a good brand with an extremely bland taste.
- Rinds that are super crunchy don't work well for this. It's also
- important that they be very well crushed-just a step above dust. Also
- remember to let it, really get to its "gloppy" phase and don't rush it.
- servings 2 (calories 205)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More