- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag unflavored Pork Rinds
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 packets of Splenda
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar free egg nog syrup (optional)
- crumble pork rinds up until they resemble bread crumbs. Set aside. Beat eggs
- well and then mix with remaining ingredients and beat again. Add
- crushed pork rinds to the egg/cream mixture and allow to sit for approx
- 5 minutes. Mixture will thicken to a "gloppy" phase during this time.
- Meanwhile, heat skillet or griddle with batter or oil, and when hot,
- fry pancake style until golden brown on both sides. Serve with your
- favorite lowcarb sugar free maple syrup.
- Extremely important note;
- The pork rinds must be a good brand with an extremely bland taste.
- Rinds that are super crunchy don't work well for this. It's also
- important that they be very well crushed-just a step above dust. Also
- remember to let it, really get to its "gloppy" phase and don't rush it.
- servings 2 (calories 205)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More