- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
BackstoryI was going to have a banana as a fruit after lunch but i wanted some crunch to go along, then I also wanted some spice - some flavor!
so i cored a chopped(diced) 1 apple (Royal Gala type) and put in a small glass tray (the serving type)..hmmm what now
I opened the cupboard and pulled out two bottles opened each one and added a pinch of each to the apples turned around and realised I had recently bought and grounded some cinnamon so added a sprinkle of that
didn't want to take too far so I put my hand into the mixture and just mixed them with my hands so all the granules would stick to the apple pieces.
Then i put it in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes for around 200 degrees farenheit
then with a spoon put it into a bowl and sliced 1 banana on top
took a bite... YUMMMMMM
so easy and quick with very little ingredients
and as my mother mentioned, would do lovely with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!
- 1 Royal Gala Apple - Cored and diced
- a random sprinkle of white sugar (generous)
- a random sprinkle of brown sugar (generous)
- a sprinkle/pinch of finely ground cinnamon
- 1 banana sliced
- Put the apple pieces in a baking tray, add white and brown sugar as well as the cinnamon and toss with your hand
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for around 8-10 minutes (does not really matter)
- Take out and spoon pieces into a bowl, leaving the liquid behind and add bananas
- serve warm and you can add a scoop of vanilla ice cream too if you want