- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 servings - 2.5 pts ea
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb. Turkey Italian Sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 T. chopped garlic
- * * * *
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 c. Beef or Chicken Broth
- 1/2 t. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Pepper
- 28 oz. Can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 C. slice mushrooms
- 2 C. prepared Red Beans and Rice
- * * * *
- 1 large Zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 C. fresh chopped parsley
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage, onion and garlic until brown.
- Transfer to a slow cooker and add the next 8 ingredients.
- Stir together and cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and parsley and continue cooking until the carrots and zucchini are tender. Approximately 3-4 hours.
NotesYou can make this recipe in your slow cooker or on the stove. This is a great recipe for a crowd.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More