- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 1 package (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grated Mozzerella cheese
- 1 jar (6-7.5 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 can pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small summer squash
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Stab each chicken breast 5 times with a fork and place in a shallow bowl with Italian dressing to marinate
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Unroll pizza dough onto Large Round Pizza Stone and shape to fit. Brush olive oil over pizza dough and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle grated cheese over hot pizza crust.
- While pizza is baking, drain artichoke marinade into large bowl. Add Italian seasoning and garlic. Coarsely chop artichokes and olives and add to bowl.
- Cut stem from squash and zucchini and then slice in half length wise. Slice with crinkle cutter and add slices to bowl with marinade. Toss to coat. Add tomatoes and toss again.
- Grill chicken on grill pan or on outdoor grill, cooking 7 minutes each side or until done. Coarsely chop and set aside.
- Spoon vegetables over pizza, draining off as much marinade as possible. Sprinkle with chicken and chopped parsley
NotesThe directions sound odd but this is seriously some of the best gourmet pizza around! This also makes a great vegetarian pizza if you don't add the chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Adventures in Cooking
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More