- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cans Jolly Green Giant Asparagus -- (1 to 2)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese -- (1/4 to 1/2)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Drain most of the liquid off of the asparagus.
- Lay in rows on the bottom of a 9" X 9" pan and cover with cheese.
- Dot the cheese with slices of cold butter.
- Bake for twenty minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown.
NotesGot this recipe from our local news station it's yummy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More