- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cans Jolly Green Giant Asparagus -- (1 to 2)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese -- (1/4 to 1/2)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Drain most of the liquid off of the asparagus.
- Lay in rows on the bottom of a 9" X 9" pan and cover with cheese.
- Dot the cheese with slices of cold butter.
- Bake for twenty minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown.
NotesGot this recipe from our local news station it's yummy!!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Italy or Bust
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More