- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional heated tomato pasta sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir 1 1/4 cups pasta sauce into beef. Heat to boiling. Spoon into baking dish; top with mozzarella cheese.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and Parmesan cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 12 tablespoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 24 minutes or until topping is golden brown and toothpick inserted in topping comes out clean. Serve topped with additional warm pasta sauce.
NotesGather family around the dinner table with a casserole that has all the delicious flavors of pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More