- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. grated parmesan (the kind in the green bottle)
- 2/3 c. mayo
- a few tbsp. of fresh chopped green onion
- Garlic powder to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 can Hungry Jack flaky biscuits
- Mix all ingredients except last. Flatten biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread an equal amount over all biscuits.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, eat hot.
Notes"This has been a favorite family recipe since I was a little kid. These biscuits are amazing and best served warm."