- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) Italian-style or regular stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) uncooked bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 package (about 1 pound) small frozen pre-cooked meatballs
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- Combine broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning in large saucepan. Heat to boiling.
- Stir in pasta, meatballs, zucchini and pepper. Simmer for 12 minutes until pasta is al dente and meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve soup topped with French Fried Onions.
NotesAs the temperature drops and winter fast approaches, keep your family warm with a classic FRENCH'S® favorite… Italian Bow Tie Vegetable Soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More