- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryAs the temperature drops and winter fast approaches, keep your family warm with a classic FRENCH'S® favorite… Italian Bow Tie Vegetable Soup.
- 3 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) Italian-style or regular stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) uncooked bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 package (about 1 pound) small frozen pre-cooked meatballs
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- Combine broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning in large saucepan. Heat to boiling.
- Stir in pasta, meatballs, zucchini and pepper. Simmer for 12 minutes until pasta is al dente and meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve soup topped with French Fried Onions.