- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) Italian-style or regular stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) uncooked bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 package (about 1 pound) small frozen pre-cooked meatballs
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- Combine broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning in large saucepan. Heat to boiling.
- Stir in pasta, meatballs, zucchini and pepper. Simmer for 12 minutes until pasta is al dente and meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve soup topped with French Fried Onions.
NotesAs the temperature drops and winter fast approaches, keep your family warm with a classic FRENCH'S® favorite… Italian Bow Tie Vegetable Soup.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More