ITALIAN BREAD [NO YEAST]
- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 14
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Minced Onions
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- additional Parmesan cheese and McCormick® Italian
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, milk and
butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine next 7 ingredients. Stir
in sour cream mixture until moistened.
Place dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth, about 1 minute.
Divide dough into two round loaves. Place loaves on greased baking sheet.
Brush tops of loaves with egg white; sprinkle with additional Parmesan and Italian Seasoning, if desired.
Cut an X about 1/2-inch deep through top of each loaf.
Bake in 350°F oven 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.