- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 ounces extra-lean ground round
- 1/4 cup onion finely, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- Black pepper, ground, to taste
- 1/2 cup stewed tomatoes, low-sodium
- In large bowl, gently mix beef, onion, sweet pepper, basil, oregano, garlic, and black pepper. Shape into 4 burgers.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick spray, and warm over medium-high heat. Add burgers and brown on both sides. Add stewed tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Serve with a whole grain hamburger bun and all the healthy fixin's. Cal: 109
NotesI have been following the Biggest Loser diet with great success. This is a recipe that I love!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More