- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 ounces extra-lean ground round
- 1/4 cup onion finely, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- Black pepper, ground, to taste
- 1/2 cup stewed tomatoes, low-sodium
- In large bowl, gently mix beef, onion, sweet pepper, basil, oregano, garlic, and black pepper. Shape into 4 burgers.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick spray, and warm over medium-high heat. Add burgers and brown on both sides. Add stewed tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Serve with a whole grain hamburger bun and all the healthy fixin's. Cal: 109
NotesI have been following the Biggest Loser diet with great success. This is a recipe that I love!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
MidLife Road Trip's
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More