- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- Mix together crushed red pepper flakes, ground black pepper, dried herbs, garlic powder, minced garlic, and salt.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of herb mixture onto a small plate. Pour a thin layer of olive oil on top, and serve.
- Store remaining mixture in an air-tight container.
NotesServe with warm Italian or French bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More