- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- Mix together crushed red pepper flakes, ground black pepper, dried herbs, garlic powder, minced garlic, and salt.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of herb mixture onto a small plate. Pour a thin layer of olive oil on top, and serve.
- Store remaining mixture in an air-tight container.
NotesServe with warm Italian or French bread.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
NFPG Recipe Collection
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More