- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- Mix together crushed red pepper flakes, ground black pepper, dried herbs, garlic powder, minced garlic, and salt.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of herb mixture onto a small plate. Pour a thin layer of olive oil on top, and serve.
- Store remaining mixture in an air-tight container.
NotesServe with warm Italian or French bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More