- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c Bisquick
- 1 c (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese (I used a parmesan, romano, asiago blend)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 T butter, melted
- Additional parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients (batter will be thick).
- Spoon into a greased 8-in round baking pan. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
NotesThis recipe is sooooo quick and easy. It is almost identical to the recipe for those Cheesy Garlic Red Lobster biscuits. Although I don't really like oregano, I made it as the recipe calls and it was still very good but I will be trying it with basil and rosemary or even italian seasoning. Also I made mine in an 8X8 square glass pan instead of a round one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More