- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 10 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- To prepare dressing, combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, combine chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad, and toss gently to combine.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups)
NotesLeftover or rotisserie chicken from the deli speeds this fresh dish to the table.