- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch ground red pepper
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Marinara sauce or honey mustard, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a pie plate or platter, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, thyme, basil, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and red pepper.
- Dip the chicken strips in the melted butter, then dredge them in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken strips in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken sticks hot with marinara sauce, or serve hot or cold with honey mustard.
NotesSource: FoodNetwork.com - Paula Deen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More