- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 3 to 3 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 11/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 11/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch ground red pepper
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Marinara sauce or honey mustard, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a pie plate or platter, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, thyme, basil, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and red pepper. Dip the chicken strips in the melted butter, then dredge them in the bread crumb mixture. Place the chicken strips in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken sticks hot with marinara sauce, or serve hot or cold with honey mustard.