- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
- 16 oz. fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Place the chicken in the crockpot.
- Mix the salad dressing mix with the water and pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for about 3 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in the mushrooms and pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cook about 1 hour longer.
- Serve over the cooked fettuccine
NotesNot tried by me yet. Looks simple and great. I love crockpot cooking.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mom's Cooking Secrets
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More