- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
- 16 oz. fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Place the chicken in the crockpot.
- Mix the salad dressing mix with the water and pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for about 3 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in the mushrooms and pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cook about 1 hour longer.
- Serve over the cooked fettuccine
NotesNot tried by me yet. Looks simple and great. I love crockpot cooking.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More