- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 16 ounce box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and margarine until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix well. Frost cake.
- Sprinkle pecans on cake.
Fun appetizers and snacks
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More