- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 16 ounce box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and margarine until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix well. Frost cake.
- Sprinkle pecans on cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More