- Cooking Time: 8-10 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 oz. ) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. Italian dry season mix
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Hot cooked rice
- In a crock-pot combine the chicken and soup.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, Italian Seasoning, wine & margarine until smooth. Add to the soup mixture and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Serve over rice and garnish as desired
NotesI bought Sandra Lee's new mag and I love it! This recipe is in there. It is so easy to prep and then you get to walk away!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More