- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 TB Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 4 TB Butter
- Mix all the ingredients BUT the butter in a bowl with a whisk
- IMPORTANT LET SIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR OR AS LONG AS OVERNIGHT BEFORE COOKING
- Use a 6-7 inch flat skillet with shallow sides
- before cooking melt the 4 tablespoons of butter in that skillet and pour out into a bowl and let sit for 4-5 minutes, do not clean the skillet, leave the butter coating there, but turn the heat off.
- After 4-5 minutes pour the butter into the mix and whisk together.
- Pour mix onto the skillet and resume the heat, It's like cooking a pancake from here on out.
- Use a big spatula to flip the crepe.
- Takes about 4-5 minutes for first side and then 2 minutes to cook the last side
- Use you imagination for toppings......Strawberry Jam, Apples, Orange Marmalade, Lemons, Whatever......
- They will be buttery/greasy as hell.....so I lay a paper towel down on the plate first to dry up the grease from the crepe...do both sides
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More