- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 TB Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 4 TB Butter
- Mix all the ingredients BUT the butter in a bowl with a whisk
- IMPORTANT LET SIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR OR AS LONG AS OVERNIGHT BEFORE COOKING
- Use a 6-7 inch flat skillet with shallow sides
- before cooking melt the 4 tablespoons of butter in that skillet and pour out into a bowl and let sit for 4-5 minutes, do not clean the skillet, leave the butter coating there, but turn the heat off.
- After 4-5 minutes pour the butter into the mix and whisk together.
- Pour mix onto the skillet and resume the heat, It's like cooking a pancake from here on out.
- Use a big spatula to flip the crepe.
- Takes about 4-5 minutes for first side and then 2 minutes to cook the last side
- Use you imagination for toppings......Strawberry Jam, Apples, Orange Marmalade, Lemons, Whatever......
- They will be buttery/greasy as hell.....so I lay a paper towel down on the plate first to dry up the grease from the crepe...do both sides
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More