- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 TB Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 4 TB Butter
- Mix all the ingredients BUT the butter in a bowl with a whisk
- IMPORTANT LET SIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR OR AS LONG AS OVERNIGHT BEFORE COOKING
- Use a 6-7 inch flat skillet with shallow sides
- before cooking melt the 4 tablespoons of butter in that skillet and pour out into a bowl and let sit for 4-5 minutes, do not clean the skillet, leave the butter coating there, but turn the heat off.
- After 4-5 minutes pour the butter into the mix and whisk together.
- Pour mix onto the skillet and resume the heat, It's like cooking a pancake from here on out.
- Use a big spatula to flip the crepe.
- Takes about 4-5 minutes for first side and then 2 minutes to cook the last side
- Use you imagination for toppings......Strawberry Jam, Apples, Orange Marmalade, Lemons, Whatever......
- They will be buttery/greasy as hell.....so I lay a paper towel down on the plate first to dry up the grease from the crepe...do both sides
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More