- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe is courtesy of the National Pork Board. It's low in calories and high in flavor.
Serving Size 1 serving
- 2 boneless top loin pork chops, cubed
- 1 15-ounce can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 14-1/2-ounce cans chicken broth
- 2 Tbs dried minced onion
- 1 15-ouncec can cannellini or great Northern beans, drained
- 8 oz fresh spinach leaves, torn
- In a deep saucepan, brown the pork in a little oil. Add all ingredients except spinach; bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 15 minute. Stir in torn spinach and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Top servings with grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Nutrition facts
- Serving Size 1 serving
- Calories 114