ITALIAN DEEP DISH PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- your choice of toppings, pepperoni, sausage, olives etc.
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 13x18-inch rectangle.
Pour olive oil in the bottom of a 12x17-inch baking pan.
Rotate the pan so the olive oil coats the pan evenly.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Place dough in pan.
Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for about an hour.
As dough rises you will need to press it out to the corners of the pan.
Remove wrap and pre-bake crust at 350°F 12 minutes.
Remove from oven and spread tomato sauce evenly over crust.
Sprinkle sauce with Italian seasoning.
Sprinkle evenly with feta cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over top of feta.
Add your favorite toppings.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over toppings.
Bake at 425°F 12-15 minutes.