- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 Tablespoons salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Mix together dry ingredients and store in a tightly sealed container.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together vinegar, oil , water and 2 Tablespoons dry mix.
NotesI was out of store-bought Italian dressing so went online to find a recipe. I came across this on the allrecipe site and has been my house dressing since. I keep the dry mix on hand.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More