- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 Tablespoons salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Mix together dry ingredients and store in a tightly sealed container.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together vinegar, oil , water and 2 Tablespoons dry mix.
NotesI was out of store-bought Italian dressing so went online to find a recipe. I came across this on the allrecipe site and has been my house dressing since. I keep the dry mix on hand.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More