- Cooking Time: 18-20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup marinara or any spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 tspn italian seasonings
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 375*.
- Lightly grease 9"x9" casserole pan (or something similar)
- Mix eggs, milk, italian seasonings, salt and pepper with wire wisk or handmixer. (just until blended)
- Pour into casserole pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly spread marinara over eggs.
- Sprinkle croutons, then shredded mozzerella.
- Return to oven and broil about 2 minutes or until cheese is barely golden.
- *OPTIONAL* Garnish with fresh or dried oregano, sauted onions, peppers, mushrooms or cooked italian sausage
NotesMarinara tastes good on more than pasta!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More