- Cooking Time: 18-20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup marinara or any spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 tspn italian seasonings
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 375*.
- Lightly grease 9"x9" casserole pan (or something similar)
- Mix eggs, milk, italian seasonings, salt and pepper with wire wisk or handmixer. (just until blended)
- Pour into casserole pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly spread marinara over eggs.
- Sprinkle croutons, then shredded mozzerella.
- Return to oven and broil about 2 minutes or until cheese is barely golden.
- *OPTIONAL* Garnish with fresh or dried oregano, sauted onions, peppers, mushrooms or cooked italian sausage
NotesMarinara tastes good on more than pasta!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More