- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces
- 2 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 4 slice white bread, crusty or Italian bread
- 4 medium tomato(es), very ripe, chopped
- 2 cup arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup soft tofu
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- Prepare coals for grill.
- Spray chicken breasts and bread with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken on both sides until done, about 6 minutes per side. Grill bread on both sides until nicely toasted. Set chicken and bread aside to cool.
- In large bowl, toss together tomatoes and arugula.
- To make dressing, blend tofu, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Add dressing to tomatoes and arugula and toss.
- Cut bread into cubes and toss with tomato salad. Season to taste with pepper.
- Slice chicken breasts into long, thin pieces. Divide salad among 4 plates and top each with sliced chicken.
NotesPOINTS: 5 Weight Watchers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Naked MacaronSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More