- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces
- 2 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 4 slice white bread, crusty or Italian bread
- 4 medium tomato(es), very ripe, chopped
- 2 cup arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup soft tofu
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- Prepare coals for grill.
- Spray chicken breasts and bread with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken on both sides until done, about 6 minutes per side. Grill bread on both sides until nicely toasted. Set chicken and bread aside to cool.
- In large bowl, toss together tomatoes and arugula.
- To make dressing, blend tofu, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Add dressing to tomatoes and arugula and toss.
- Cut bread into cubes and toss with tomato salad. Season to taste with pepper.
- Slice chicken breasts into long, thin pieces. Divide salad among 4 plates and top each with sliced chicken.
NotesPOINTS: 5 Weight Watchers
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More