- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryPOINTS: 5 Weight Watchers
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces
- 2 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 4 slice white bread, crusty or Italian bread
- 4 medium tomato(es), very ripe, chopped
- 2 cup arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup soft tofu
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- Prepare coals for grill.
- Spray chicken breasts and bread with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken on both sides until done, about 6 minutes per side. Grill bread on both sides until nicely toasted. Set chicken and bread aside to cool.
- In large bowl, toss together tomatoes and arugula.
- To make dressing, blend tofu, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Add dressing to tomatoes and arugula and toss.
- Cut bread into cubes and toss with tomato salad. Season to taste with pepper.
- Slice chicken breasts into long, thin pieces. Divide salad among 4 plates and top each with sliced chicken.