ITALIAN HAM APPETIZER SQUARES
- Cooking Time: 11
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (10.6-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Refrigerated Garlic Breadsticks
- 6 thin slices capocollo (cured Italian ham) or cooked ham (about 3 oz.)
- 6 thin slices provolone cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 6 to 7 large ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons purchased Greek or Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; divide into 2 equal sections along center perforation.
Place 1 inch apart in ungreased 15xl0xl-inch baking pan or 13 x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Press perforations to seal.
Spread garlic spread from container evenly over each dough section.
Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
Remove crusts from oven.
Top each partially baked crust with ham, cheese, tomato and olives.
Return to oven;
bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
To serve, cut each topped crust into 9 squares. Sprinkle with basil; drizzle with salad dressing.