- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 (1 oz.) sq. unsweetened chocolate
- 2 oz Nutella
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped hazelnut, toasted
- Melt chocolate and nutella over double boiler until melted.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread in Bakers Edge pan lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle with caramel cup pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool, drizzle with additional melted nutella and cut into bars.
NotesNutella is one of my son's favorite treats, so we came up with this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More