- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryNutella is one of my son's favorite treats, so we came up with this recipe.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 (1 oz.) sq. unsweetened chocolate
- 2 oz Nutella
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped hazelnut, toasted
- Melt chocolate and nutella over double boiler until melted.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread in Bakers Edge pan lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle with caramel cup pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool, drizzle with additional melted nutella and cut into bars.