- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 (1 oz.) sq. unsweetened chocolate
- 2 oz Nutella
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped hazelnut, toasted
- Melt chocolate and nutella over double boiler until melted.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread in Bakers Edge pan lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle with caramel cup pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool, drizzle with additional melted nutella and cut into bars.
NotesNutella is one of my son's favorite treats, so we came up with this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More