BackstoryAdd a little flavor to your next meal with our savory Italian Herb Bread.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and score, with a metal spatula, into 2-inch squares.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, oregano and basil.
- Brush scored dough carefully with butter mixture and sprinkle with fresh chives.
- Replace wrap and let rise another 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough and redefine score lines.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.