ITALIAN HERB BREAD
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 12 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll dough into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
Remove wrap and score, with a metal spatula, into 2-inch squares.
In a small bowl, combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, oregano and basil.
Brush scored dough carefully with butter mixture and sprinkle with fresh chives.
Replace wrap and let rise another 30 minutes.
Remove wrap from dough and redefine score lines.
Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.