- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and score, with a metal spatula, into 2-inch squares.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, oregano and basil.
- Brush scored dough carefully with butter mixture and sprinkle with fresh chives.
- Replace wrap and let rise another 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough and redefine score lines.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesAdd a little flavor to your next meal with our savory Italian Herb Bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More