ITALIAN HERB FRITATTA
- tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 cup diced ham
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oil in large oven proof nonstick skillet on medium heat.
Add onion and zucchini; cook and stir 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Add ham; cook 2 minutes.
Beat eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
Pour into skillet.
Cook without stirring 5 minutes or until eggs are set on bottom.
Arrange sliced tomatoes on top of egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 4 to 5 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned.
Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning, if desired.