- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 cup diced ham
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large oven proof nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and zucchini; cook and stir 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add ham; cook 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Pour into skillet.
- Cook without stirring 5 minutes or until eggs are set on bottom.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on top of egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning, if desired.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More