- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryThis goes well with any salad or main dish.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, sugar, Italian seasoning, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, and oil.
- Stir in dry ingredients just till moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl combine the butter and garlic powder
- Serve with warm muffins.