- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, sugar, Italian seasoning, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, and oil.
- Stir in dry ingredients just till moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl combine the butter and garlic powder
- Serve with warm muffins.
NotesThis goes well with any salad or main dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More