- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryEnjoy a kaliedascope of flavors with this beautiful Italian breadstick recipe.
- 10 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons chopped pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 3-inch circle. In a bowl, combine pepperoni, green onion, green pepper, cheese and parsley flakes. Place about 1 tablespoon of mixture in center of each flattened roll. Pull edges up over filling and knead each roll until filling is well distrubuted. Roll each one into a 7-inch rope. Twist each one a few times and place on a large sprayed baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double, 45-60 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.