- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups bite-size pieces iceberg lettuce (1 pound)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) broccoli slaw (6 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) Green Giant® garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In deep 3-quart serving dish, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw, beans, onion and bell pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise and Italian dressing until well blended.
- Spread over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled or overnight.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The NourishFull Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More