- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups bite-size pieces iceberg lettuce (1 pound)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) broccoli slaw (6 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) Green Giant® garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In deep 3-quart serving dish, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw, beans, onion and bell pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise and Italian dressing until well blended.
- Spread over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled or overnight.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.