- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups bite-size pieces iceberg lettuce (1 pound)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) broccoli slaw (6 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) Green Giant® garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In deep 3-quart serving dish, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw, beans, onion and bell pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise and Italian dressing until well blended.
- Spread over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled or overnight.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More