- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe is far from healthy, but it is damn good. Also, you may gain muscle from lifting the completed cake. It is VERY heavy. Trust me, you will love it.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3.5 oz box instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz cool whip
- Mix cake according to package.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread cake batter in pan.
- Mix ricotta, eggs, and sugar. Pour over batter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- After baked, cover with foil.
- Bake 15 more minutes. Cool completely.
- Cake should crack.