- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box fudge marble cake mix
- 1 (16 oz.)container ricotta cheese
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Box (3 3/4 0z.) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. whipped topping
- Mix cake as directed on box.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spoon over top of unbaked cake.
- Bake @ 350 for 1 hour.
- Mix pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake Refrigerate.
NotesI got this recipe from my mother(she used to double it for large crowds) Everybody would always want the recipe.
Note: You could also use different types of cake mixes as well as different types of puddings, their all great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More