- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box fudge marble cake mix
- 1 (16 oz.)container ricotta cheese
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Box (3 3/4 0z.) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. whipped topping
- Mix cake as directed on box.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spoon over top of unbaked cake.
- Bake @ 350 for 1 hour.
- Mix pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake Refrigerate.
NotesI got this recipe from my mother(she used to double it for large crowds) Everybody would always want the recipe.
Note: You could also use different types of cake mixes as well as different types of puddings, their all great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
MidLife Road Trip's
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More