- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhen it is cold outside and you are kinda lazy, this recipe is the answer. It also takes less than 15 minutes to make. I have modified the orginal Italian original called "Pallottoline e Pasta in Brodo" so much I now call it my own. It tastes ten times better than similar sold by Cambell and the like...
- 2 cubes meat broth, or the kind of broth that takes 1 cube per 2 cup water
- 2 slices white bread
- 4 ss milk
- 1 bundle flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 egg
- Angel-hair pasta (or spaghettini)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start the meat broth: 4 cups water and sprinkle the cubes in a large saucepan
- Add milk to the white bread, let it sink in a few seconds, then squeeze the milk out and tear the bread in small pieces, add the meat, the chopped up parsley, the crushed garlic, the two eggs and nutmeg (I use a lot!). Fresh pepper to taste.
- Use your hands to mix it all together. Then, wash your hands and then rinse them under cold water. Form small meatballs the size of a marble (pallottoline=pellets), drop them in the water (should be on the boiling point by now). Crack the pasta in short pieces and add to it all, the shorter, the better.
- Let it boil the few minutes it takes for the pasta and serve. garnish with more parsley.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Chips Galore Cookies
Betty Crocker Spinach-Cheese BallsSee More