- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken flavor bouillon
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated fat free milk, divided
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Chopped fresh parsley
- COMBINE turkey, onion, herb seasoning and salt in large bowl; form mixture into 24 one-inch meatballs.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs; cook, turning occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned on all sides. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove meatballs from skillet; keep warm.
- ADD bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic and bouillon to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine 1 tablespoon evaporated milk and flour in small bowl; add to skillet. Gradually stir in remaining evaporated milk; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add meatballs to skillet; stir to coat. Serve over rice. Garnish with parsley.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More