- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 12 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Brown the meatballs well on all sides, cooking them in batches. Don't overcrowd.
- Remove from the skillet onto a plate until all are done browning.
- Use meatballs in your favorite sauce recipe, served with spaghetti or meatball subs.
- For subs, top with mozarella and broil to melt the cheese.
NotesServe these in your favorite tomato sauce with spaghetti or in meatball sub sandwiches...
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More