- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 12 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Brown the meatballs well on all sides, cooking them in batches. Don't overcrowd.
- Remove from the skillet onto a plate until all are done browning.
- Use meatballs in your favorite sauce recipe, served with spaghetti or meatball subs.
- For subs, top with mozarella and broil to melt the cheese.
NotesServe these in your favorite tomato sauce with spaghetti or in meatball sub sandwiches...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The Italian Exchange
Nick's PicksSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More