- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large yellow onion, coarsely grated
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground round
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 t. garlic salt
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil. Mix well. Form into balls Brown in olive oil, rotating to cook on all sides Drain on absorbent paper before adding to the sauce
- To assemble: Cook spaghetti according to package directions Spoon sauce and meatballs over the spaghetti. Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Summertime SippersSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More