- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryTurkey, beef and Italian sausage meatballs that go perfectly with your favorite marinara sauce. Serve over pasta, make a great meatball sandwich, or eat by themselves. I got this recipe from a work friend a few years back.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style seasoning
- vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Combine ground meat, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, oats, and seasoning in a large bowl. Shape into 2 inch diameter balls.
- Heat about 1/2 inch vegetable oil in a large fry pan. Brown meatballs in hot oil for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a glass baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.