- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style seasoning
- vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Combine ground meat, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, oats, and seasoning in a large bowl. Shape into 2 inch diameter balls.
- Heat about 1/2 inch vegetable oil in a large fry pan. Brown meatballs in hot oil for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a glass baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
NotesTurkey, beef and Italian sausage meatballs that go perfectly with your favorite marinara sauce. Serve over pasta, make a great meatball sandwich, or eat by themselves. I got this recipe from a work friend a few years back.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More