- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style seasoning
- vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Combine ground meat, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, oats, and seasoning in a large bowl. Shape into 2 inch diameter balls.
- Heat about 1/2 inch vegetable oil in a large fry pan. Brown meatballs in hot oil for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a glass baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
NotesTurkey, beef and Italian sausage meatballs that go perfectly with your favorite marinara sauce. Serve over pasta, make a great meatball sandwich, or eat by themselves. I got this recipe from a work friend a few years back.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More