- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. ground lamb
- 4 oz. Laura’s 4% lean ground beef
- 10 oz. fresh spinach, sautéed, squeezed of excess moisture and coarsely chopped
- 24 oz. sliced mushrooms, sautéed and drained of excess moisture
- 1/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1/4 c. light Ricotta
- 1/2 c. grated Romano
- 1 egg, whisked
- 6 leaves fresh basil, chiffonade
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 t. Fresh ground pepper
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 t. fresh Rosemary
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 c. + 2 T. grated Romano
- 2 T. light butter, cut into small chunks for dotting the top of the casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees; spray a meatloaf pan with Olive oil cooking spray.
- Sauté and drain spinach and mushrooms, combine in a large bowl.
- Add ground meats, pizza sauce, Ricotta, Romano, egg and spices, combine.
- Fill meatloaf pan with meat and veggie mixture, top with remaining Romano and dot with butter. Bake for approximately 45 minutes to an hour, until meat is cooked through and cheese is brown and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More