- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. ground lamb
- 4 oz. Laura’s 4% lean ground beef
- 10 oz. fresh spinach, sautéed, squeezed of excess moisture and coarsely chopped
- 24 oz. sliced mushrooms, sautéed and drained of excess moisture
- 1/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1/4 c. light Ricotta
- 1/2 c. grated Romano
- 1 egg, whisked
- 6 leaves fresh basil, chiffonade
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 t. Fresh ground pepper
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 t. fresh Rosemary
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 c. + 2 T. grated Romano
- 2 T. light butter, cut into small chunks for dotting the top of the casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees; spray a meatloaf pan with Olive oil cooking spray.
- Sauté and drain spinach and mushrooms, combine in a large bowl.
- Add ground meats, pizza sauce, Ricotta, Romano, egg and spices, combine.
- Fill meatloaf pan with meat and veggie mixture, top with remaining Romano and dot with butter. Bake for approximately 45 minutes to an hour, until meat is cooked through and cheese is brown and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More