- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 14-oz jar tomato pasta sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta sauce and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of pasta sauce and mix well. Press mixture into an ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan.Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Pour remaining pasta sauce over
- meatloaf. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked in center and meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More