- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. orange roughy
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can Muir Glen Organic Italian Plum Tomatoes
- fresh lemon
- fresh basil
- Heat oven to 350.
- Rinse and dry orange roughy and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- I spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover fish with 1 1/2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix a squeeze of fresh lemon with canned tomatoes and pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil.
- Bake at 350 until fish flakes.
NotesThe gentleman behind the fish counter shared with me a quick and easy, not to mention healthy, version of orange roughy. It's become on of our favorites!
I serve this with a baked potato and cut italian green beans.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More