- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) box penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Brown meat in a large skillet with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder, then drain.
- Combine pasta, meat and pasta sauce, mixing in 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese; spoon mixture into a 13 X 9-inch baking dish; top with Mozzarella and remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
NotesThis is a delicious Italian pasta recipe that I found on the back of a package of Penne pasta.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More