- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) box penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Brown meat in a large skillet with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder, then drain.
- Combine pasta, meat and pasta sauce, mixing in 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese; spoon mixture into a 13 X 9-inch baking dish; top with Mozzarella and remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
NotesThis is a delicious Italian pasta recipe that I found on the back of a package of Penne pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Social Cookbook
Get Cookin'See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More