ITALIAN PASTA SALAD
- 1 pd. mini bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Kraft House Italian salad dressing
- 1 (3 oz) bottle McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced, or more to taste
Boil bowties according to box instructions. Drain and let sit in cold water, 20 minutes or so.
While the bowties are cooling, dice and slice the veggies.
In a large bowl, add cooled bowties, veggies, salad supreme and 1/2 of the salad dressing and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The following day add 1/4 or all of the remaining salad dressing according to your taste. Toss well.