- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 min
BackstoryI remember this recipe from my Dads Company picnics.
- 1 pkg Vegetable Spiral Noodles (colored)
- 1 pkg or 2 cups "cherry" tomatoes (halved)
- 1 pkg pepperoni slices (halved or quartered)
- 1 pkg or 2 cups brocolli (frozen is easier)
- 1 pkg cubed colby cheese
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing (spicy preferred)
- Boil Pasta as directed, Strain and set aside in large bowl.
- Steam bag of Frozen brocolli and give if a rough chop, then add to pasta.
- Next, add Cherry tomatoes, make sure they are sliced in half and
- then the sliced (quartered) Pepperoni.
- Add 1/2 of the bottle of Italian dressing, mix all ingredients and let cool in the refrigerator at least 30 min - 1hr.
- Last add, cubed Colby Cheese. If cubes are too big then cut into smaller pieces. Make sure pasta mixture is cooled or cheese will melt.