- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 1 pkg Vegetable Spiral Noodles (colored)
- 1 pkg or 2 cups "cherry" tomatoes (halved)
- 1 pkg pepperoni slices (halved or quartered)
- 1 pkg or 2 cups brocolli (frozen is easier)
- 1 pkg cubed colby cheese
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing (spicy preferred)
- Boil Pasta as directed, Strain and set aside in large bowl.
- Steam bag of Frozen brocolli and give if a rough chop, then add to pasta.
- Next, add Cherry tomatoes, make sure they are sliced in half and
- then the sliced (quartered) Pepperoni.
- Add 1/2 of the bottle of Italian dressing, mix all ingredients and let cool in the refrigerator at least 30 min - 1hr.
- Last add, cubed Colby Cheese. If cubes are too big then cut into smaller pieces. Make sure pasta mixture is cooled or cheese will melt.
NotesI remember this recipe from my Dads Company picnics.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More