- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of peas
- 1 large onion - finely chopped
- 3-4 teaspoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 2-4 Tablespoons brown vinegar
- Heat oil and add onions till soft.
- Add peas with liquid, salt and pepper and simmer with lid off until liquid reduces and peas are mushy and sloppy.
- Add brown vinegar and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More