- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of peas
- 1 large onion - finely chopped
- 3-4 teaspoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 2-4 Tablespoons brown vinegar
- Heat oil and add onions till soft.
- Add peas with liquid, salt and pepper and simmer with lid off until liquid reduces and peas are mushy and sloppy.
- Add brown vinegar and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Fun appetizers and snacks
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More