- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of peas
- 1 large onion - finely chopped
- 3-4 teaspoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 2-4 Tablespoons brown vinegar
- Heat oil and add onions till soft.
- Add peas with liquid, salt and pepper and simmer with lid off until liquid reduces and peas are mushy and sloppy.
- Add brown vinegar and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More