- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe creations
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices salami, diced
- 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll Crescent dough sheet onto large cutting board.
- Sprinkle the dough with the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, salami and herbs.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up the dough sheet into one large cylinder; pinch edge to seal. Cut roll into 12 slices. Place slices, cut side down, 1 inch apart on Reyonld's parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Gently press down on slices to ensure uniform baking. Brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Foodie BabySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More