- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe creations
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices salami, diced
- 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll Crescent dough sheet onto large cutting board.
- Sprinkle the dough with the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, salami and herbs.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up the dough sheet into one large cylinder; pinch edge to seal. Cut roll into 12 slices. Place slices, cut side down, 1 inch apart on Reyonld's parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Gently press down on slices to ensure uniform baking. Brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More