- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooked Risotto
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese- cut in a small dice
- Cool the Risotto.
- Beat two eggs and mix well into the Risotto.
- With your hands make the rice into small balls, A little larger then the size of an egg.
- It should hold together well,if not add a little bread crumbs.
- Put a hole in the center of each ball and fill in with some mozzarella.Close the hole over with the rice.
- Get oil hot until a small piece of bread sizzles when dropped in.
- Beat the last egg. Spread some flour on a plate and some breadcrumbs on another.
- Roll balls in flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until crispy golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
NotesThis is an old recipe that my Grandma Della from Parma made.It is easy to make and just tastes wonderful.Delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More