- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooked Risotto
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese- cut in a small dice
- Cool the Risotto.
- Beat two eggs and mix well into the Risotto.
- With your hands make the rice into small balls, A little larger then the size of an egg.
- It should hold together well,if not add a little bread crumbs.
- Put a hole in the center of each ball and fill in with some mozzarella.Close the hole over with the rice.
- Get oil hot until a small piece of bread sizzles when dropped in.
- Beat the last egg. Spread some flour on a plate and some breadcrumbs on another.
- Roll balls in flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until crispy golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
NotesThis is an old recipe that my Grandma Della from Parma made.It is easy to make and just tastes wonderful.Delicious.
Short & Sweet
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More