- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLovely with a nice Chianti and San Pellegrino or just plain old Coca Cola :)
Remember: Good ingredients make the best pizza. Once I went to an Italian Speciality store for the Salami and Mozzarella and sauce and the pizza was heavenly good.
Hope you will enjoy it as much as me and my family does.
- The Bundt:
- 400g white flour
- 1 pck (7g) dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt (with a little heap)
- 2 1/2 deci litres (250ml) luke warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Grate your favourite gratin cheese, that is enough to coat two layers of cheese on the pizza (ca 200g), (I love Gouda so I grate that one)
- Slice one 250g roll of Mozzarella makes ca 12 slices
- Slice ca 100-150g white mushrooms,
- half ca 15 stoneless olives,
- Cut the artishokes in 4 pieces each, use as much as u like. I love Artichokes therefore I use one tin per 400g.
- Find your favourite chunky tomatoe sauce, e.g. from Bertolli with Basil just enought to thinly coat the bundt,
- Your favourite italian salami or pepperoni ca 100g.
- The Bundt:
- Mix the ingredience in a bowl and knead to a ball, leaven for at least an hour.
- Lets get the Pizza together:
- Take the leavened dough and stretch and flat it out til it fits the oven pan of your oven. First coat the pan with some olive oil, not too much otherwise the dough shrinks because of too much grease.
- Then spread the tomato sauce evenly, not too much otherwise the pizza will get too moist.
- If you like you can add some salt and pepper and other herbs ontop of the sauce, if desired.
- Now sprinkle the half of your grated cheese and then divide the Mozzarella slices evenly ontop.
- Now comes the Salami; put the thinly sliced delicious salami evenly over the pizza. Add the mushrooms, artishocks and olives.
- Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and if desired some Parmigiano Reggiano ontop.
- Bake in the oven at 225 Celcius for ca 15 min, or til the cheese is nice and bubbly and the bundt is baked. Serves 3-5 depending how hungry everybody is :)