- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh romano cheese
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring often, until sauce comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low; continue cooking, stirring often.
- Cook approximately 2 hours.
- Heat may need reduced to low. Be careful that sauce doesn't stick to pan.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Foodie BabySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More