- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh romano cheese
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring often, until sauce comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low; continue cooking, stirring often.
- Cook approximately 2 hours.
- Heat may need reduced to low. Be careful that sauce doesn't stick to pan.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More