- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh romano cheese
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring often, until sauce comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low; continue cooking, stirring often.
- Cook approximately 2 hours.
- Heat may need reduced to low. Be careful that sauce doesn't stick to pan.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More