- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Italian Sausages (about 1 lb)
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 5 small zucchini sliced
- 8 oz Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 16 oz. can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack (I used Muenster)
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- Sauté onion and garlic till translucent. Cook and crumble sausage. Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for a few minutes. Add tomatoes and heat.
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish (13 x 9) Cover with cheeses.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More