- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Italian Sausages (about 1 lb)
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 5 small zucchini sliced
- 8 oz Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 16 oz. can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack (I used Muenster)
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- Sauté onion and garlic till translucent. Cook and crumble sausage. Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for a few minutes. Add tomatoes and heat.
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish (13 x 9) Cover with cheeses.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More